Servings 4 people
- 6 chicken eggs
- 100 g butter
- 4 tbsp sour cream
- 200 g hard cheese
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- dill or parsley, for decoration
- First of all, you need hard-boiled eggs – peel them from the shell, cut them in half, take out the yolk.
- Grind the yolk with softened butter, add grated on a medium grater cheese, mix well.
- In the resulting mass, gradually add sour cream and grind to obtain a fluffy mass. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut the round parts from the bottom of the halves of the eggs so that they become stable. Put the halves of egg whites on a plate and fill them with cheese cream.
- Decorate the stuffed eggs with chopped dill or parsley.