Salad with salmon and avocado
Fresh salad with classic combinations of flavors and a bright sauce.
Servings 4 people
- 200 g salmon cold smoked or lightly salted
- 1 avocado
- 100 g salad leaves
- 1 red onion small-sized
- 2 tomatoes
- 0.5 lemon
- 1 tbsp sesame
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp mustard
- To begin, let’s prepare a sauce: fry the sesame in a dry frying pan.
- In a bowl add a spoonful of lemon juice. Mix well with mustard, sesame, and olive oil. It is most convenient to do this in a jar, and shake it well just before applying the refill as the sesame floats to the surface.
- Avocado peel and bone, pour with lemon juice, salt, and pepper, and make mashed of it. Tomatoes and red onion thinly chopped.
- It remains only to combine all the prepared ingredients, using your fantasy, and generously pour the salad sauce.