- 1 pound bologna
- 3 potatoes medium sized
- 3 carrots medium sized
- 6 eggs
- 1 can sweet peas 15 ounce
- 6 pickled cucumbers medium sized
- 1 bunch green onions
- 1 bunch fresh dill
- 5 tbsp mayonnaise
- salt and pepper
- Boil potatoes, carrots and eggs and cool to room temperature.
- Wash the dill and green onions.
- Peel the potatoes and carrots and cut them into small cubes.
- Drain the liquid from the tin of peas and mix them in a bowl with the potatoes and carrots.
- Peel the eggs, chop and add to the bowl.
- Chop the bologna, dice the pickled cucumbers, chop the dill, and slice the onions. Add to the bowl.
- Put in as much mayonnaise, salt and pepper as you want and stir to combine all the ingredients.