Quiche Recipe Vegetarian
Vegetarians needn’t feel left out when it comes to quiches. Here we have a yummy vegetarian quiche recipe.
Servings 4 Servings
- shortcrust pastry dough
- ¼ cup olive oil plus 1 extra tbsp.
- ½ red bell pepper
- 2 onions
- 1 zucchini
- ½ eggplant
- 1 carrot
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup light cream
- 1 cup cheese grated
- paprika, oregano, salt and pepper to taste
- Blind bake the pastry shell for 10 minutes at 325F.
- Slice the onions, the pepper, and the eggplant and fry for 5 minutes together with the garlic.
- Grate the zucchini and the carrot and beat the eggs. Mix these with the onion mix, the cream, the ¼ cup of olive oil and the herbs and seasonings.
- Pour the mixture into the pastry shell and sprinkle over the rest of the grated cheese.
- Bake the quiche for 35 minutes at 350F. This goes well with a tomato and cucumber salad.