Keto Garlic Bread
Most of us love garlic bread. It makes a great starter or an accompaniment to the main course. You don’t have to miss out if you are on a Keto diet and here we have a fantastic recipe for Keto garlic bread.
Servings 4 Servings
- ½ cup almond flour
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese grated
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp butter melted
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tbsp parsley
- 1 tbsp Parmesan grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Get a microwave safe bowl and mix together the almond flour, the mozzarella, the garlic powder, the baking powder, the cream cheese, and the salt and pepper.
- Microwave this on high for one minute and then stir in the egg.
- You will now have a dough which should be formed into an oval shape and placed on a baking sheet.
- Combine the melted butter with the parsley and parmesan and pour over the dough.
- Bake at 300F for around 15 minutes.