Keto Cheese Bread
If you love cheese you will love this Keto cheese bread.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 50 minutes
Total Time 1 hour
Servings 4 Servings
- 7 ounces bacon
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1.5 cups almond flour
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 4 tbsp butter melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup cheese grated, whatever flavor you want
- Chop up the bacon into small pieces and fry until they are crispy.
- Mix together the baking powder and almond flour in a bowl.
- In another bowl whisk the sour cream with the eggs.
- Mix the flour mixture, the egg mixture, and the bacon together and then add the melted butter.
- Grease a loaf pan and put in the mixture. Bake at 300F for 50 minutes.
- Let the bread cool so that it does not crumble.
Serving: 20g | Calories: 731kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 67g | Saturated Fat: 24g | Cholesterol: 184mg | Sodium: 654mg | Potassium: 486mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 895IU | Calcium: 459mg | Iron: 2.6mg