Irish Coffee Recipe
Classic Irish Coffee is not as simple as adding a shot of whiskey to a cup of coffee. A great Irish Coffee is a well-planned and carefully constructed coffee drink for chilly evenings or hot company. This classic Irish Coffee will be one of the best coffee drinks you will taste.
Servings 1 serving
- 4 ounces strong rich hot coffee
- 1 1/2 ounce Irish whiskey
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 ounce heavy cream lightly whipped
- Poot the sugar into a warm Irish coffee glass, mug, or other heat-proof glass.
- Add the strong rich hot coffee and stir until dissolved.
- Add the Irish whiskey and stir again.
- Float the cream on top by pouring it over the back of a spoon.
- Do not stir again. Drink the coffee through the cream.