Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken Recipe – juicy oven-baked chicken breasts full of flavor and made with just a handful of ingredients. An easy chicken dinner idea that’s on the table in 30 minutes!
Quick and easy baked chicken breast recipe made with a bit of butter, some brown sugar, and garlic.
This Baked Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken is a super simple dish you can prepare in very little time, perfect for a fast and delicious weeknight meal. It’s also freezer friendly and requires minimal prep.
I have forever and always been a big lover of baked chicken breast dinners. Thus, I spend a lot of my cooking time focused on creating tender and juicy chicken recipes.
Baked Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken – the best easy chicken recipe of all the times! Juicy, beyond rich oven-baked chicken breasts full of flavor with just a handful of ingredients and on the table in 30 minutes!
Baked Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken is a terrific baked chicken breast recipe, one you’ll go back to again and again. It’s slightly sweet with just a bit of spice, and the flavors are so perfectly perfect together.
Baked Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken
- Chicken Breasts – pounded to an even thickness, about 1-inch thick.
- Brown sugar
HOW TO MAKE
- Line a baking dish with parchment paper.
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper, and arrange them on the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
- Add butter and garlic to a skillet.
- Stir in the brown sugar plus seasonings, and cook for a minute.
- Remove from heat and rub the brown sugar mixture into the chicken breasts.
- Pop it in the oven and cook for about 20 minutes at 450F, or until chicken’s internal temperature reaches 165F.
- Serve over creamed spinach, or with roasted vegetables, and/or rice.
HOW TO MAKE CHICKEN BREASTS AHEAD OF TIME
You can prep this ahead of time by preparing it up to the point before baking it. Just let the brown sugar mixture cool down completely; then rub it all over the chicken breasts, cover the dish tightly, and pop it in the freezer.
You can also freeze it in a gallon ziploc bag, then thaw it in the fridge overnight. When it’s time to cook, arrange the chicken breasts in a parchment-lined baking dish and cook.
You can also prep it the night before, cover it tightly, and set it in the fridge until ready to cook the next day.