Can muffins be dietary and healthy? They can! If they are Chocolate Peanut Butter Muffins. Chocolate and peanut butter are one of the best combinations ever. Ingredients are simple: peanut butter, eggs, sweetener, cottage cheese, cocoa powder, baking soda, vanilla.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Muffins
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 0.35 ounces artificial sweetener
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese 2 % fat
- Turn the oven on to 350 degrees F and line a cup cake pan with 9 paper cups.
- Microwave the peanut butter for 45 seconds.
- Mix the peanut butter with the eggs, sweetener, cocoa powder, baking soda, vanilla and cottage cheese.
- Put this mixture into the 9 cup cake cases and cook for 15 minutes.