Chicken salad with cucumbers
The salad is light and hearty. In the summer it can replace a full-fledged dinner, or become a nice addition to the dishes at lunch.
- 1 chicken fillet boiled or fried
- 2 cucumbers
- 70 g cheese
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- lettuce leaves
- salt to taste
- pepper freshly ground – to taste
- Prepare products for salad.
- You can prepare a chicken fillet in advance, for example, boil or fry in the evening.
- Chicken fillet cut into strips or split into fibers. It seems there is no difference, but personally, I like to split more.
- Grind cheese with a grater.
- Prepare the sauce: pour olive oil, soy sauce into the cup. Beat the mixture slightly with a fork or whisk.
- Season the salad with sauce, salt, and pepper to taste. Mix and let it stand for a while.
- Enjoy your meal! This recipe is easy to prepare but in the end, you receive a very tasty salad.