Chicken is a wonderful source of protein. It’s versatile and often loved by eaters of all ages. Chicken is way too lean to be keto. But with added fat and some vegetables, you’re able to make fantastic ketogenic meals. Therefore, using it for chicken keto salad is a great idea.
Salad is another simple lunch that you can throw together for an entire week. You can prep once chicken and using it in two or more different meals.
This best new chicken keto salad is an easy-to-make keto salad recipe. Homemade mayonnaise without sugar it’s good to go in a keto salad. Enjoy this delicious low carb salad with lunch or dinner.
Chicken Keto Salad
- 1 onion medium-sized
- 1 chicken breast boiled
- 100 g walnuts chopped
- 4 chicken eggs medium-sized
- 100 g Dutch cheese
- 200 g homemade mayonnaise without sugar
- Boil and peel the eggs, cut into small cubes.
- Onion cut into half rings and pour boiling water to get rid of bitterness.
- Boil the chicken breast and cut it into small pieces.
- Cheese grate on a medium grater.
- Grind walnuts in a blender or with a rolling pin.
- All layers of salad grease with mayonnaise, the last layer (cheese) do not need to grease.1 layer – onion, 2 layer – chicken breast, 3 layer – walnuts, 4 layer – eggs, 5 layer – cheese
- Put the salad in the fridge, at least for a couple of hours.