Hot chili barbecue chicken with teriyaki and soy sauce. This light meat goes well with hot summer days. This goes well with a fresh green salad and potato salad.
Servings 6 people
- 4 1/2 pounds chicken pieces thighs, breast, wings or whatever your preference is
- 1 1/2 tsp red chili powder
hot green chilies
- 3 tbsp garlic chopped
- 3 tbsp ginger chopped
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 4 tbsp teriyaki sauce
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- salt to taste
- With a pestle and mortar, grind together the red chili powder, green chilies, garlic, ginger, pepper and salt with a little water.
- Mix the ground spices with the teriyaki sauce and the soy sauce and add the chicken. Leave for 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Put the chicken in the fridge for a minimum of 24 hours, stirring every now and then.
- Preheat your grill and cook the chicken for 20 minutes.