Dressing for Keto Salad Recipe
Chicken Keto Salad Recipe
Salad with chicken fillet, Peking cabbage, chicken eggs, marinated cucumbers, bunch green onions, mayonnaise. Perfect for your keto diet.
Prep Time 25 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
Servings 4 people
- 200 g chicken fillet boiled
- 200 g Chinese cabbage
- 3 eggs boiled
- 3 pickled cucumbers
- 1 bunch green onion
- 8 tbsp home mayonnaise
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 tsp Tabasco any hot sauce like Tabasco, jalapeno, chili
- Boiled chicken fillet cut into small cubes.
- Also, chop the eggs and three medium-sized marinated cucumbers.
- Peking cabbage cut into not very large chunks.
- For the dressing: mix mayonnaise, grainy mustard, and any hot sauce.
- Put all the ingredients in a large salad bowl, add chopped green onions, season with sauce.